We provide comprehensive corporate secretarial services to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory & legal requirements. Our annual secretarial retainer fee includes the following :-
- Updating and maintaining the minutes, statutory registers and records.
- Lodgment of all statutory returns with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
- Providing advice and preparation of relevant documents on various corporate matters and statutory requirements in relation to ACRA.
- Preparation of routine directors’ resolutions for the following changes – officers, registered office address, financial year end and bank account matters.
- Preparation of Annual General Meeting documents for the lodgment of Annual Return with ACRA.
- Liaison with the company auditors regarding statutory review of records.
- The provision of a qualified resident company secretary.
Other works (which will be billed based on time incurred) are :-
- Share transfers
- Change of company name, memorandum or articles of association
- Liaison or assistance rendered in relation to the Company’s related companies (Singapore and overseas) registration, documentation or compliance; attendance at annual general meetings/legal counsel’s premises to execute documents, affixation of seal or minute taking
- Creation and/or release of charges
- Witnessing of signatures
- Strike off of companies
- Incorporation of companies
- We also provide registered office address services